Friday, December 27, 2013

HAPPY FREAKY FRIDAY,

MY LOVELIES!

I DO HOPE YOU’VE MISSED ME

AS I’VE MISSED YOU!



I wanted you all to know that I have been very busy with life outside of my writing, but I haven’t forgotten you.  I am working on the next “Guardians of the Tri-Parenje”, as promised, and will soon be starting the next “Firehouse Diaries”.

2014 is looking good from here and I am excited to get the “Firehouse
Diaries” wrapped up with the final entry of McKenna Phelps, the super sexy hottie that started it all.  You will not believe how her story twists into something even hotter than her beau, Matthew Raine, can cook up.  Only Chance Raeburn can complete McKenna, but only if Matt stays.


“Guardians of the Tri-Parenje, Shadows of Desire”, will be the foremost project that I will be working on in 2014.  This series will be full length novels from here on in and will take most of my time creating.  I will occasionally slip in a short “Dark Slayer” story, which, all of them are related to the Guardians series.  They will tie in some of the supporting characters of the novel series, which will better explain where they come from.



So…I just wanted to put this out there and say hello to all of my fans and friends.  I know I have been MIA, and will be for a while, yet.  But, rest assured, I am working on bringing you more sexy little vixens and hot horny hunks.











Please, please leave comments and say hello.  I love hearing from all of you.



Stay sexy my sweets!

~Chasity <3

No comments:

Post a Comment