Friday, February 1, 2013

What a beautiful morning here in Texas!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of my readers for helping "Swingers" reach the One Thousand mark!  Amazing things are happening and I can't wait to get the books out to you that I have in the wings! 

"Guardians of the Tri-Parenje" is off to a great start!  I will be working on the next book of that series starting next week.

"The Firehouse Diaries" is a small project I'm working on right now.  The first book...the title is still being debated on, is going through a second run of editing and revising of some parts. These books will hopefully be much shorter than the "Guardians" books. 

I want to thank all who have given such awesome reviews to "Swingers: Our First Encounter of the Naughtiest Kind".  It really makes my day when I've made such an impression on someone.  Keep the reviews coming!  I love hearing from you! Here are some from Smashwords:


Review by: Natalia on Jan. 19, 2013 : star star star star star
I could definitely read this over and over.. Its a must read of. Steamyess Great job Chasity!!! Cant wait to read more of your writings...
(review of free book)
Review by: Pink Passion on Jan. 19, 2013 : star star star star star
What a good hot read from Chasity I could almost feel the heat of a wet sticky Lana. Swingers Brock and Chasity have a very erotic story of hot sexual encounters. This quickie is a good read with blow by blow description of the best kind. I feel a sensual Breeze blowing and it can only mean one thing, Chasity is cumming again.....
Review by: Brad Westfield on Jan. 20, 2013 : star star star star star
nothin' like a little hot internet chat and then some real action. So 21st century lol ;).


Please feel free to leave a post and "Shoot the Breeze" with me!


Stay Sexy!
XOXO
~Chas

No comments:

Post a Comment