Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello, my naughty peeps!

Hello, my naughty peeps! 
I am so pleased with the response to "Swingers: Our First Encounter of the Naughtiest Kind".  You can grab a copy on Smashwords.com. All of my books will be available on other outlets, as well.  If and when you do, after reading it, and I do hope you find it enjoyable and steaming hot, please post a review. I just love to hear what people think of my writing. And, if you have any questions for me, I encourage you to ask away! 

I will have the next edition to the "Swingers" series when we have our next encounter. Yum! Until then, I've started another series called "Guardians of the Tri-Parenje". Tri-Parenje is Croatian for "Three Mating" which is Menage a trois, or a threesome!  It's also sci-fi! I wasn't sure about writing a sci-fi story, but Brock, my sexy as hell hubby, loves the first book. It will be published on Smashwords no later than Tuesday, Jan. 29th, 2013, which is tomorrow. Yeah! I will have more of that story in a sequel very soon!


I hope you take time to read my stories and even more so, enjoy them. I will try to keep them short for those who love a good quick read. 


I'd love to hear from you, so talk to me, my naughty peeps. And, don't forget to LEAVE A REVIEW! 


Okay! Time to get writing! Thanks for shooting the Breeze with me! 


Loves!

~Chas

No comments:

Post a Comment