Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hot Review for The Best Little hOT Tub in Texas!!

Praises go to Nicole Rex for an awesome review!!
Thanks, Nicole!!

Well, my lovelies...here's the first Five Star Review of the latest book, The Best Little hOT Tub in Texas!! I absolutely love it when my readers share with me and the world what they think of my writing! The research for the Swingers series isn't all that bad either! ;) 

Check out our steaming hot adventure as Brock and I continue our personal memoirs of our new sexy lifestyle! Mmm...it's so yummy!

Review by: Nicole Rex on March 20, 2013 : star star star star star 
Very hot book! Almost seemed like it wasn't fiction. I really like the ending that describes they feelings of how having fun with others just made her and Brock want to love each other more. I will be reading more of Chasity adventures.


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/295867

Cover for 'Swingers: The Best Little hOT Tub in Texas'
By Chasity Breeze
Rating: 1 star1 star1 star1 star1 star 
(5.00 based on 1 review) 

Published: March 14, 2013 
Words: 7,779 (approximate)
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301278473

Short description

Chasity and Brock set out on another hot and steamy adventure to a clothing optional resort where they meet all sorts of new and interesting characters. A fun filled weekend of hot steamy girl on girl sex and wife swapping in the hot tub, sexy club foreplay that leads to the cabin of another hot and spicy couple and an arousing, sensual end to their weekend in paradise with just the two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment