Tuesday, February 5, 2013


More Amazing Reviews!!!



 For "Swingers: Our First Encounter..."


A big shout out to Yon Lander and Kathryn 

Kun! Thanks for the 

awesome reviews! 
Review by: Yon Lander on Jan. 23, 2013 : star star star star 
Good read. Loved the messages. Hot Lana.
Review by: Kathryn Kun on Jan. 21, 2013 : star star star star star 
Very hot. I would like to know what the prescription drugs are - not that I really need to think about sex any more than I do already. Ha!


For "Guardians of the Tri-Parenje: Shadows of Ecstasy"



A big shout out to Sibyl Grey! What an 

amazing review! 

Thanks for your support!



Review by: Sibyl Grey on Feb. 03, 2013 : star star star star star 
Loved it! A HOT and exciting read. It follows the adventures of Sloan after she has been rescued by two hot guys. Sloan starts off with a pretty mundane boring life, but she is soon drawn into an exciting and sometimes dangerous world in which she knows nothing about. She does have two really hot guys to guide her through which is always helpful – lucky girl. 
The plot takes unexpected twists and turns as the book draws you in to a magical and exhilarating world with a touch of mystery. 
As well as being hot the sex scenes are suspenseful and well written. Unlike a lot of erotica, the characters are life like and well rounded. I won’t give too much away, but I really liked the ending.
This is a great read and I’m looking forward to the next one coming out.


It's so very important for us authors to receive reviews of all kinds! 

I appreciate all of the wonderful reviews and welcome the not so wonderful reviews. I want to know what improvements I can make to keep my readers coming back for more. It's the readers who guide me in my writing when they review my work. I take all constructive critisism to heart.

Thank you for your encouraging words! It's the best motivation there is!

XOXO
~Chas


No comments:

Post a Comment